Nomadic Monk presents Delhi – Spiti – Delhi circuit for our travelers. Start your journey from the capital and cover Spiti valley in 7 Nights, 8 days. The tour covers the Manali – Kaza route, so if you want to skip Shimla and Kinnaur valley, the Ultimate Spiti tour is the ideal option. Begin your exploration with us and travel easy and fun, mark the globe with Nomadic monk!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Situated at the height of 13,000 feet, Rudyard Kipling once described Spiti as ‘A World within a World’. Immersed in the rays of the colorful sunrise and sunsets, green barley field amidst rugged mountains, the mesmerizing routes and the calm makes Spiti a ‘Once in a Lifetime’ kind of experience! Quaint villages with hidden meadows and springs are the finest part of this place. An endless ribbon of Spiti River will be a constant companion on your adventure. Decorated with the ancient monasteries and enchanted prayers, Spiti is a wonderland in its own sense.
- Duration - 7 Nights 8 Days
- Tour - Delhi to Delhi
Day 1: Delhi to Manali
Reach the Volvo Bus Point by 5 pm. Depart in Volvo Buses to Manali. The journey to Manali will be an overnight one, so kick back, relax and enjoy the drive!
Travel Time: 532 KM | 12 Hours
Day 2: Manali
Once you arrive in Manali, you’ll be met by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, check in, have breakfast, and freshen up. Once you’re ready, you’ll cover some local sights in Manali. The sights you’ll be visiting are Hadimba Temple, and Jogini Waterfall (there will be a short hike up to the waterfall) and if there’s time, you’re welcome to roam the streets of Mall Road. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Manali.
Day Overview -
- Hadimba Temple: This temple was made to honor the ‘Goddess of the Forest’ – Hadimba Devi.
- Jogini Waterfall: One of the best short hikes Manali has to offer, the Jogini Waterfall is a secluded waterfall that offers a splendid view!
Day 3: Manali to Kaza
Today morning after breakfast, proceed for Kaza via the famous Rohtang Pass. On the way to Kaza, travelers will be crossing Chattru, Battal, and Kunzum Pass. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Kaza.
Travel Time: 201 KM | 5 Hours
Day 4: Pin valley & Dhankar
Today after breakfast, you’ll be traveling to Tabo Monastery, Dhankar Monastery, and then trekking up to Dhankar Lake.
Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Kaza.
- Pin Valley: Visit Kungri and Mud Village
- Dhankar Monastery: Primarily made from mud, timber, and stone. In 2006, the World’s Monuments Fund added Dhankar Monastery to their list of the ‘100 most endangered cites in the world
- Trek to Dhankar Lake: Dhankar Lake is a beautiful high-altitude lake. With turquoise blue water and mountains on all sides, Dhankar Lake makes for quite the view. The trek up to the lake takes, on average, three hours. Go steady and at your own pace. The view is worth it!
Day 5 : Langza | Hikkim | Komik | Key & Kibber |
Have breakfast and gear up for the day ahead. Today’s all about discovering the sights in and around Kaza!
Overnight stay and dinner at homestay in kibber.
- Langza Village: Langza is abundant with fossils, mainly marine and plants life fossils. Here you’ll also find the famous Langza Buddha Statue. The statue was built to ward off evil spirits from the village below.
- Komik: The World’s highest village is in Komik – at 15,027 feet!
- Hikkim: Here, you’ll find one of the Word’s highest post offices (15,027 feet). You can also write a letter addressed to your home and it will be delivered!
- Key Monastery: Spiti’s biggest monastery (and most well-known). Over 1000 years old, this monastery is home to around 300 monks. The architecture of Key Monastery is more Chinese influenced – another aspect that sets this monastery apart from the rest. The views from the monastery are another reason why people flock to see it.
- Kibber: Kibber is famous for its Wildlife Sanctuary. It’s India’s only cold desert wildlife sanctuary. If you’re lucky, you might be able to spot the Ibex or the Snow Cock Bird!
Day 6: Kaza to Chandra Tal
Today after breakfast, you’ll be heading from Kaza to the mystical Chandra Tal Lake.
Overnight stay and dinner at camps near Chandra Tal.
Travel Time: 90 KM | 2 Hours
Day 7 : Chandra Tal to Manali
After breakfast and pack up, you’ll be heading back to Manali. The road to Manali will take you through Battal, Chatru, and finally, the famous Rohtang Pass. Once you’ve reached Manali, board Volvo for Delhi. Overnight journey to Delhi
Hope you made memories for a lifetime! Until next time, safe travels and happy trails.
Day 8: Reach Delhi
- Accommodations in Hotels/camps/guesthouse
- Private SUV/Tempo traveler for the whole tour
- Driver allowance and road taxes
- Manali to Delhi journey by Volvo
- Delhi to Manali journey by Volvo
- Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Medical expenses
- Any expense of personal nature - Laundry/heater
- Anything other than inclusions
The amount is not refundable, but in case of cancellation, amount will be charged by the company in following manner -
1. before 30 days - 25% of balance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. before 30-15 days - 40% of balance
3. berfore 14 - 7 days - 80% of balance.
4. before 6-3 days - 90% of balance.
5. before 2-0 days - 100% of balance.
If you wish to prepone/postpone the dates, you need to inform us 30 days prior the journey date. This is applicable only in the case of private tours.